TEL AVIV, Israel, BitMart, a global digital asset trading platform, will list and debut Chains.com (CHA) on December 27, 2022, for all BitMart users, the CHA/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 09:00 AM (UTC).
What is Chains.com (CHA)
Chains.com is a platform focused on building radically user-friendly products for earning, trading, spending and accumulating cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to facilitate the use of multiple blockchain-based products and multiple blockchains via a single account.
As of December 20, 2022, Chains has over 500,000 registered users and over 35,000 NFT holders.
Why Chains.com (CHA)
The long-term goal is to provide businesses and individuals with a single-account experience that spans the full spectrum of cryptocurrency and blockchain based services.
- Earn – Invest – Spend single account experience.
- Multichain Token Launchpad
- Prism Analytics
- Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Crypto-enabled Services Marketplace
- NFT and Products Marketplace
- Payment Gateway
- Business Tokenization Launchpad – businesses integrated with Chains.com marketplace can be tokenized, raising capital based on transparency of revenue and performance.
- Earned Income Credits (EIC) will assist market participants with surviving various shock scenarios.
- CHA Token – offering subsidies, discounts and enhancements across all Chains products.
Alongside products aimed at addressing the speculative and financial utility of cryptocurrency, Chains is developing multiple products focused on the “Real Economy” – products designed to facilitate the use of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. The Marketplace and payment gateway products are designed to attract a new kind of user, one which does not perceive themselves as an investor and is not one to prioritize long term holding of cryptocurrency over using it as a medium of exchange
BitMart Exchange is a premier global digital assets trading platform with over 9 million users worldwide and is ranked among the top crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. BitMart currently offers 1000+ trading pairs with one of the lowest trading fees in the market. To learn more about BitMart, visit their Website, follow their Twitter, or join their Telegram for more updated news and promotions. Download BitMart App to trade anytime, anywhere.
About Chains.com (CHA)
CHA is a collective representation of all tokens issued on the various blockchains (presently planned – Ethereum, Tron, BSC and Polygon).
The CHA token is designed to be the default fee-settlement and payment token on the Chains platform, as well as providing holders of CHA with access to various benefits, proportional to their holdings. Both fee settlements and payments on the Chains platform can be made via any currency that the platform supports. However, incentives will be offered to members who utilise CHA:
- 33% discount on fees when paid in CHA (compounds with holding)
- Payment in CHA will be subsidized up to 15% of their value when paid in CHA via the token revenue pool
- CHA Staking APY and stake-based APY on other currencies
- Stake based Launchpad participation
- Higher referral rewards
- Stake based trading fee discount
- Stake based Automated Airdrop eligibility
- Access to exclusive features and tiers based on the amount of CHA staked
BitMart Social Media